For an intense moisturising treatment for very dry or dehydrated skin: Apply to face and neck before the Annique moisturiser for your skin type.
1. To help prevent dry brittle nails: Massage the Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil into cuticles and nails daily.
2. To help make new and old scars appear less obvious: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil as often as possible. Newer scars will improve faster than older scars.
3. To help reduce stretch marks: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to stretch marks and areas where stretch marks might appear, like stomach, breasts and thighs as often as possible, followed by your moisturising body lotion.
4. For uneven skin-tone: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil daily, followed by your normal Annique skincare products and sun screen.
5. For an effective rejuvenating facial treatment: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to your face and neck, before you apply any Annique facial masque, leave for 15 minutes and remove. Then apply your normal Annique Skincare products and sun screen.
6. For dry or cracked elbows, knees, hands and feet: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to help soothe dry, cracked skin.
7. For a moisturising, nourishing hair treatment: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to dry hair and scalp, wet a towel with hot water, and wrap it around your head. Leave on for 15 minutes and shampoo and dry hair as normal.
Apply generously to scars, stretchmarks, wrinkles and dry skin as often as possible. The Miracle Tissue Oil is a skin treatment oil with moisturising properties. Apply a moisturiser after application if skin is prone to dryness.
• Dry skin
• Uneven skin tone
• Dry cuticles and nails
• Aged skin