OptiBoost provides a complex formula of nutrients to help boost the immune system. The body’s ability to deal with invaders quickly and effectively will help you overcome illness, infection and disease. Vitamins A and C are combined with zinc, bioflavanoids and natural herbal extracts of African potato, Sutherlandia and olive leaf extract for a more natural solution than medication to pack the punch.
African potato has been used for generations by traditional healers as a ‘muti’ for the treatment of a variety of ailments from tuberculosis (TB) to viral infections and sexually transmitted diseases. It is a natural extract containing sterols and sterolins that regulate and strengthen the immune system, with no harmful side effects.
Bioflavanoids are super antioxidants found in natural foods. They protect vitamin C from damage, thereby allowing the body to get optimum benefits from this vital vitamin.
Sutherlandia, also known as cancer bush, is a highly effective indigenous medicinal plant known for its powerful immune boosting properties. Traditionally used to fight flu, TB, asthma and bronchitis, it is also found to have stress relieving properties.
Olive leaf extract, also known as nature’s antibiotic, is an antiseptic that helps fight viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungal infections.
- Fights frequent colds, flu and coughing
- Treats recurrent swollen glands, sore throats, aches and pains
- Treats allergies, fatigue, headaches, foggy brain and hyper-acidity
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Linseed oil
- Citrus bioflavanoids complex
- Cardioaid plant sterols
- African potato
- Sutherlandia (cancer bush)
- Olive leaf extract (nature’s antibiotic)
- Green Rooibos extract
- Up your OptiFlora intake from 1 to 2 times a day
- Take 2 – 3 OptiBoost per day
- Take one OptiC every 2 hours
- Take 16 drops of OptiToniQ+ per day
- If your throat is sore, gargle with OptiToniQ+ 2 – 3 times a day
- Get some rest
- Avoid sugar and refined carbohydrates completely
- Take 1 capsule per day, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
Not recommended for children under 5 years
*Can be given from the age of 5 years when sick and from the age of 12 as a daily preventative supplement.