Bone broth has quickly become one of the most popular health-boosting additions to the kitchen table over the past few years. Combined with unhealthy eating habits, many of us are severely deprived of nutrients that keep us healthy.
According to researchers, bone broth also contains minerals that are easily absorbed by your body. Normally your body has a tough time getting minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and sulphur. In bone broth, however, these minerals are readily absorbed by your digestive system.
Bone broth, also known as collagen broth, is an exceptional and convenient drink. It contains more than 90% protein and provides 20g protein per serving. It is the ideal protein source for those who are sensitive to dairy products. Additionally it improves the immune system and naturally detoxifies. It supports healthy skin, hair and nails, and is also beneficial for brain and heart health.
Who will benefit?
- Children from a young age, especially very active, sporty kids. I believe bone broth will help with less sport injuries as they grow older
- Sport people – especially those with strenuous exercise programs
- Sick people
- The elderly – they tend to become very weak and their bones are brittle and breaks easy. Bone broth will strengthen their muscles to support their bodies. They also don’t eat well and the bone broth can be a very good addition to their diet with no need to chew
- People with a family history of heart disease
- People with thinning hair, sagging skin and brittle nails
- And people who wants the fountain of youth
- It has a chicken flavour and is easy to prepare
- Add the contents of the 30g sachet to 250ml of warm water or to Annique’s Rooibos Tea
- Drink warm. It can also be added to stews, soups and casseroles
Key active ingredients:
- Flavour (Chicken)
- Hifat Powder
- Citric Acid
- Beautiful hair, skin and nails – that is what you will see
- What you will not see – stronger and more flexible arteries, muscles, joints and cartilages
- It can repair leaky gut
- Helps burn fat
Check out the FAQ for more information!